Designed for STEM educators with an interest in bringing inquiry-based learning to their classrooms
It brings ideas and collaboration with new and exciting twists. It’s at a time in the summer that lets me take ideas back with me and work them into the start of the year. —Conference attendee
Join us in Austin in 2020!
Delve into hands-on sessions led by STEM teachers and get new ideas to bring to your classroom (or future classroom). Step into a conference full of teachers committed to inquiry-based learning and project-based learning.
- 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Registration
- 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Opening plenary
- 2:45 to 5:00 p.m. Breakout sessions
- 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. Reception, poster session, and exhibitor playground
- 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 9:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Breakout sessions
- 12:00 to -1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. Breakout sessions
Alumni services coordinator